Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Update at 19 Months

I am now 19 months old :) Big boy!
I am now 14.1 kgs and 84cms tall.
My biggest achievement is I am now sleeping in my own room on my own.

Other highlights from my past few months are:

  • I can make short sentences like "some more pani (water)", "mummy, put shoes", "sit down", "sorry", "close door","open door", "car gone", "papa coming"," "Papa, jacket - go car, put shoes!".
  • I recognise places when travelling in the car - I say "armaan house" when we turn into a couple of streets away from ours. I say "ducky" when I am nearby the duck pond that we visit regularly. I say "Qiana house" when I approach my friend Qiana's house.
  • I can tell between RED GREEN and BLUE colours.
  • I love watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - that is my favourite shown.
  • I seem to enjoy traditional food more than pizzas, pastas and western food. Nando's is an exception - I love nandos - I love noodles!
  • I parade around the house with various shoes on including mummy's high heels - as you can see from some of the photos.
  • I can reach for door handles and come down the stair case myself now.
  • I am still having one feed in the middle of the night.
  • Now I can say DADA, DADI, FOI (BHUA), BHAI, BHENA (for sister) - I can also point and say CHIN, CHEEK, TONGUE, NECK, MOLE, TEETH, HEAD. I am picking on words really quickly so mummy and papa have to be careful what they say when I am around :)

No comments: